Calling all dedicated volunteers willing to give your time and talent!
THE SEARCH IS ON…
Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation is an all volunteer organization. We need and depend on community support and that means you!
For those who want to get involved in outreach, charity or simply giving back, this organization is for you!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE LIVE HEALTHY & THRIVE YOUTH FOUNDATION EVENTS OR PROGRAMS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
You will be required to complete an application, telephone interview and training session.
- All volunteers are requested to serve a minimum of one year. You may choose which event(s) you would like to participate in.
- Volunteers for summer camps and workshops must be available on Monday through Saturdays from 12 noon – 3 p.m. ( Our program dates vary and are announced 30 days in advance. You may specify specific days you are available).
- Volunteers for events must be available in evenings on weekdays, (Tuesday-Saturday) in evenings for our mixers which take place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Dates and times are announced 30 to 45 days in advance.
- For events, all volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- For programs, all volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. Exceptions for volunteers age 16-17, must bave signed parental consent. All program volunteers who work with our camps and workshops, must agree to a criminal background investigation ($15 processing fee) and provide 3 character/leadership references.
Please complete the preliminary volunteer form and we will contact you shortly. Thanks for your interest in volunteering with our organization.